Our company offers internship opportunities to our hardworking and dynamic students every year. We also provide our students the opportunity to transform their academic knowledge into real practice with their work experience within the framework of internship programs. At the same time, our students, who have the opportunity to get to know our company and our corporate culture, may develop the qualities in order to be permanent in Dorce family.
We kindly ask students who wish to apply for an internship to make their internship applications between February 1st and April 30th. (Application dates may vary depending on company policies and environmental conditions). Internship applications are done by creating a resume on our portal and making an application after “General Internship Application ” announcement published in the relevant period. Students whose internship applications are accepted are informed via phone or e-mail and then they are informed about the documents that need to be prepared. Students who cannot qualify for internship are informed on our website.
GENERAL RULES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERNSHIP REQUEST
- In our company, students studying in vocational departments of high schools, associate degree, undergraduate or graduate degrees of universities are provided internship opportunities as specified within the scope of Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510.
- Our interns are determined by evaluating the internship / project subjects among the students who continue their education every year, taking into account the fields of activity, needs of our company and the success of the school and student.
- Compulsory internship is required in the evaluation, and internship applications less than 20 working days will not be accepted in order to use the internship period effectively and efficiently.
- First of all, the student must apply for a compulsory internship,
- “Internship acceptance form” / “compulsory internship certificate” etc. from the relevant institutions must be original signed and these documents must be approved by the relevant educational institutions,
- Insurance and related premium payment must done done by the institution in accordance with the law no 5510
- Official transcripts
- GPA must be at least 2.50 out of 4 or 65 out of 100.
- Applicant cannot be an intern of DORCE for a second time.
- MS Office experience
- Applicant should be a team-player with good communication skills.