Prefabricated modular steel building systems are the most preferred construction method for Refugee Cities. Capability of completing turnkey projects with a high production capacity, organizational ability and contractor identity of the company that will produce these structures is the primary competence criterion in the relevant construction tenders of international organizations.
DORÇE provides the following production and contracting services within the scope of turnkey construction of Temporary and Permanent Refugee Cities:
- For the need of shelter; residences / accommodation areas, administration and refugee application admission and evaluation offices,
- For education services; classrooms, schools, all kinds of sports facilities
- For food and nutrition services; markets, dry food stores, cold rooms, high-capacity kitchens
- For cultural and religious services; places of worship, concert halls
- For health services; Construction of residential areas including hospitals, clinics and all other vital necessities
DORÇE Projects FOR NGO, Humanitarian Aid and Refugee City
- Fully complies with the 10 principles of the United Nations on Human and Employee Rights, Environment and Fight Against Corruption in the Global Compact.
- DORCE is an approved supplier of the United Nations, International Organizations and more than 30 non-governmental organizations.
- Complete turnkey humanitarian aid and refugee city projects for NGOs for over 35 years
- In 2019 DORCE has completed one of the world’s largest integrated refugee city, which has a seating capacity of 100,000, located in Turkey / Hatay Yayladagi & Boynuyoğun, Kahramanmaras, Adana.