Our human resources policy is being a company that maintains its pioneering position and capacity in the prefabricated steel structure and construction sector by increasing its capacity at an optimum level, values people, is open to change and innovation, uses its resources effectively and efficiently as a world-class company, gives priority to healthy, safe and eco-friendly work environment, uses human resources in a needed, desired and expected way in order to become a people-oriented company that constantly develops its technology in accordance with high quality world standards, draws strength from the creativity and dynamism of its employees.
Our Human Resources Vision
To follow human resources practices, to integrate applications that provide added value, and to implement the human resources management approaches needed to allocate a corporate structure that can offer a better balance between work and life to people as required by its internal service philosophy with a practical, innovative and dynamic structure at a sustainable level, in line with the aim of retaining people, meeting the human resource needs and creating an organization (corporate structure) structure that can look to the future with confidence.
The basic principles of our human resources policy;
- We employ employees who work within the framework of equal opportunity, without discrimination of religion, language, race, colour, age, sex, and attribute great importance to employee satisfaction.
- We adopt to hold the institutional environment structure by raising directors with the sense of responsibility who accept corporate goals as his own, continues on its way without hesitation to take initiative in the direction of these goals and to bear the consequences of its decisions.
- We support dynamism and innovation and we respect young talents, who aim for continuous improvement, and who can bravely defend their ideas.
- We are committed to create healthy, safe and ergonomic work environment in terms of human health and work safety.
- We struggle to remove the stress sources that reduce job satisfaction, motivation and organizational commitment.
- We value education and institutional development.
- We provide internship opportunities for university students and job opportunities for successful interns.
- We aim to provide an open and transparent internal communication environment.
- We protect the personal rights and work how to improve the current conditions.
- We strive to meet the expectations of our employees.
- We prefer to express the value we place on our employees in times of crisis with the sacrifices we have shown in times of crisis.