Dorce Prefabricated has shown its power to quickly mobilize and operate rapidly in different regions at the same time. The project which was carried out as turnkey infrastructure and superstructure in 34 different locations of Turkey, covers the construction of vehicle inspection stations. These stations were built in 30 different cities with the Pre-Engineered Heavy Steel Building system. The prefabricated heavy steel system is the system that provides the most cost-effective building options for large-scale projects.
After the earthquakes ocurred in 2013 in Turkey, warehouses which are intended to be used for logistics purposes and storage of first aid items to be shipped to the disaster area, were built by Dorce Prefabricated with prefabricated heavy steel construction building systems.
Engineering, infrastructure, superstructure and 24 ton capacity rail crane systems were completed by Dorçe on a turnkey basis.
COUNTRIES WE COMPLETED PROJECTS
- OUR PROJECTS
- General Contracting
- Worker / Labor Accommodation Camps
- Military & Base Camps
- Refugee, Emergency & Earthquake Camps
- Hospital & Clinic & Health Center
- Mobile Hospitals
- Latrine Units (WC & Shower)
- Residential Housing
- Hotel & Holiday Villages
- Office / Embassy / Administrative Buildings
- School / Nursery / Training Center /
- Workshop & Warehouse & Storage
- Vehicle Inspection Stations
- Police Station & Prison
- Modular Office & Accommodation Modular Units
- GSM and System Cabins
- Specially Designed Modules